Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Morning Smile

She ran past me,
Covered in drapes of,
Silver and green,
Lightning struck a chord,
With her beauty,
And blush rose upon my cheeks,
Like the flow of an endless creek,
Her shadow whiskered past me,
Every grain of her hair touching me,
Love like a knot where two ends meet,
I swept my eyes above the sea,
She came as a morning smile to me,
Hard to seek in a life of endless seas,
Trees, seas all the living beings,
Heart so stubborn never listens to me,
Her eyes twinkled, maybe,
Maybe for once she smiled at me,
Opportunities so least, in a life,
Full of your own makings,
Time too precious, meant to seize,
And so I ran past what felt like,
Every other human being in the crossing,
Twisted and tumbled in front of her knees,
“Definitely, for once she smiled at me,
And life seemed so glorious to me,
Moon took a sip of sanctity,
Her face shining with smoldering heat,
For me sun rose from her feet,
Scientists were never meant to please”
In my love, in my vocabulary,
This is the story of me not any other,
Human being, coz I took that plunge,
Love so profound that it overflowed,
From every pore of my skin,
“Definitely, in this life of mine,
And hers, she smiled for me,
And for once every single life,
Of my every single day,
I smiled every morning,
As she had a morning smile for me.

4 comments:

  1. INCREDIBLE ..i loved the flow..that is very well written..warmth in words..love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful, heart warming <3

    ReplyDelete